MICHAEL R. KADOCH PA.
MK REAL ESTATE & CORPORATE LAW FIRM
Michael R. Kadoch P.A is one of the premier firms in southeast Florida concentrating on residential and commercial real estate transactions, and related services. Call Us Today For A FREE Consultation.
PREMIER LAW FIRM
We mirror our clients’ focus on their business and family by servicing their legal needs in the areas of real estate, land development, transaction and business succession planning.
Title & Closing Services
Let our knowledgeable staff help you navigate the short sale process. We are experienced in handling Short Sale negotiations and closings from start to finish. Our team has implemented a system to ensure a timely and efficient negotiation with your lender(s). Let us take the stress out of negotiating with your lenders. Don’t be a victim to foreclosure, and let us assist in saving you from a deficiency judgment. Contact us today, and let the next short sale approval we obtain be yours!
Commercial Transactional Services, Short Sale Negotiations and Closings, and Mediation Services:
- Commercial and residential real estate closings
- Residential and commercial loan closing
- Loan refinance closings
- Title, escrow and closing services
- Short sales negotiations and closings
- Mergers and business acquisitions
- Asset purchases and sales
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, L.L.C.’s, L.L.P.’s, and L.L.L.P.’s
- Creditor rights
- Drafting of Corporate By Laws, Shareholder’s agreements, Partnership’s and LLC Operating agreements
Other Practice Areas
Michael Kadoch Esq. is a Florida Supreme Court Certified circuit/civil mediator. Let me assist you with dealing with conflicts constructively. My goal is to create a positive environment for attorneys and their clients to re-examine their positions, creatively explore all available options, and reach a mutually acceptable solution.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business partnership disputes
- Breach of contract proceedings
- Personal injury
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Asset protection
- Landlord evictions
- Tenant matters
- Contract negotiations
- Developer interest
- Condominium and homeowner association matters
- Security Deposit disputes
Get in Touch!